The United Way of Cambridge and North Dumfries is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the confidentiality of your personal information. Therefore, we follow the principles of the Canadian Standards Association Model Code for the Protection of Personal Information.
The Privacy Principles
1. We are accountable for your personal information and keep it in strict confidence.
2. We collect, use and disclose personal information only for certain purposes that we identify to you.
3. We will obtain your consent.
4. We keep your personal information accurate and up to date.
5. We do not sell your personal information.
6. We will limit how long we keep information.
7. We safeguard your personal information.
8. We will be open about our privacy practices.
9. We allow you to access your personal information.
10. You may register a complaint.
If you have any questions about the protection of your privacy or wish to register a privacy-related complaint, please contact the Privacy Officer. We will investigate all complaints and take appropriate action. (updated March 2006-03-28)
135 Thompson Drive
(519) 621-1030, x227